The Auction curve is a Permissive Action System. This is by far the most useful scanning tool for locating trade areas for when to take trades. It essentially is used for probability enhancement for locating areas of wholesale and retail prince points. It uses both Auction Market Theory and Market Structure to locate when the market is in Value/Wholesale and the market structure supports the trade area. The main purpose is to compliment every single trader who has entry tools and locations. This simply puts them in the right location and the right time for higher probability trades.
Traders need the AC because it enhances every single strategy that could be used for entry. It also provides scanning capabilities to allow for simplifying market selection as well as trade areas. By showing traders when we are in cheap price areas and expensive price areas, traders can use that to tell then when they should be a buyer and when they should be a seller. In short, the Auction curve tells them when they should buy/sell and coupled with entry software to show them where to buy/sell makes this the perfect system add-on.
- Custom curve mapping graphics display
- Custom Structure detector for auction locations\
- Scanner integration for global asset integration
- Retail/Wholesale trade locator
- Universal system add-on integration
The Auction Curve is essentially designed to be integrated with every system & strategy. It shows traders when they should be a buyer or a seller so that traders can then use their systems and signals to enter trades in the right location. The Auction Curve is the (WHEN) in trading and is designed to be combined with entry software (the WHERE) in trading.
- Stops traders from second guessing market selection
- Stops traders from second guessing auction curve location
- Stops traders from having to a manually scan markets
- Stops traders from buying in expensive prices and selling in cheap prices
- Stops traders from trading during the wrong times and locations