QuickTester. Backtesting Technical Indicator Overview:
The QuickTester software is designed for traders to supercharge the backtesting and analysis of trading strategies. The software solves the tedious manual effort of gathering the trade data from your backtests. QuickTester allows you to test your strategy directly from your trading chart (including all of your favorite indicators) using a custom drawing tool to mark up your trades. Then with a single mouse click all the trade data can be exported to a spreadsheet analysis tool that comes with the software. Gone are the days of second guessing your strategy performance because, with QuickTester, the performance metrics are based on the actual data of every trade, making this an essential tool for strategy development.
Traders need the QuickTester software because evaluating the profitability of a new strategy or indicator can be time consuming, tedious and inaccurate. This Backtesting Technical Indicator solves this by allowing you to add an indicator directly onto your trading chart, scan through historical price action, and mark up trades right on the chart. The software captures and stores all the data needed to calculate a comprehensive trade performance report. The included spreadsheet template does all the work for you. The data export is accomplished with a simple mouse click.
- Quantifies and simplifies visual backtesting for strategy development
- Easy to use drawing tool for marking up trades
- Automatic data capture of every trade
- Simple one-click data export
- Pre-built comprehensive Trade Performance Report
- Automatic trade time window segmentation
- Capture screenshots of each trade setup with server storage for later viewing
QuickTester is best used by setting up your complete trading workspace including multiple charts with all the indicators that you use for trading (or any new indicator that you are evaluating). Then add the QuickTester indicator to your trading chart. Next you scan through the chart looking for trade setups. For every setup, use the QuickTester drawing tool function to mark each trade with 3 simple mouse clicks. Once all trades have been marked up, export the trade data to the included spreadsheet template to view a comprehensive Trade Performance Report.
- Stops traders from second guessing the profitability of a trading strategy
- Stops traders from wasting time on tedious data gathering
- Stops traders from second guessing their trade plans
- Stops traders from failing to account for risk in their strategy development
- Stops traders from relying on visual backtesting alone
- Stops traders from hesitating to take a trade due to uncertainty