The AT_Trader software is an Automatic Trendline (“AT”) system for both trend and countrend trading startegies. The software identifies market direction and directional breaks in real time and displays important Trendlines on the chart. The software generates Trade Signals based on customizable rules regarding price behavior in the vicinity of those Trendlines. Both Trend Signals and Trend Break reversals can be displayed to fit any trading style. Easy to read chart marker signals take the guesswork out of trend and reversal trading.
Traders need the AT_Trader software because there is a limit to how many trendlines a trader can identify and draw on the chart in real time. Drawing trendlines manually leaves room for error and more importantly leads to missed opportunities. For those who trade multiple markets this problem increases significantly. The AT_Trader software instantly displays all the valid trendlines and the resulting trade signals, ensuring that no opportunity is missed and avoiding common mistakes.
- Automatic trendlines
- Automatic Trend Signals
- Automatic Trend Break Signals
- Projected Entry Price Marker
- Customizable Swing Strength to filter out the noise
- Customizable Trade Entry Buffer Zone
- Compatible with any bartype
- Audible Alerts
The AT_Trader software is best used by finding a fractal size and bartype that eliminates some of the noise, applying the AT_Trader to the chart, and focusing on an approach (trend trading versus trend breaks) that fits your preferred trading style. Using a tick based bartype such as Renko makes it easier to see the swing points that form the trendlines. Because the Signals are not displayed until all the rules are met, it becomes relatively straightforward to implement your strategy using this tool.
- Stops traders from second guessing market direction and trends
- Stops traders from missing out Trend Breaks that are hard to find manually
- Stops traders from entering too late and missing out on most of the profits
- Stops traders from getting stopped out because they are trading in the wrong direction
- Stops traders from getting stopped out when the market immediate reverses after your entry
- Stops traders from relying on lagging indicators which miss many opportunities
- Stops traders from over trading due to trading too many signals