The CANDLESTIX removes the unnecessary trading hype and provides you with what matters by allowing you to trade the hard-right edge with correct 1,2 & 3 bar Price Action Candle Patterns. The software includes up to 24 different patterns, all of which are instantly recognized and displayed on the chart with an associated directional signal. You don’t have to be an expert at interpreting esoteric candle patterns. The software automatically does everything for you, including where to enter and what direction to trade
Traders need the CandleStix software because recognizing candle patterns with the naked eye is nearly impossible in real time. Many traders are familiar with 1 or 2 patterns but there are many more patterns which are less known but are nonetheless quite valid for a directional move. Harami, Three White Soldiers, Evening Star….who can keep track of these?! Learning what each pattern means and how to recognize it and trade it is quite difficult. The CandleStix software transforms this complicated process into a very simple exercise of watching for a signal to appear on the chart and taking the trade as long as it fits in your overall trade plan.
- Automatic pattern recognition of candlestick patterns
- 1, 2, and 3 bar patterns
- Directional trade signals displayed on the signal bar
- Supports Auto trading with Chart Marker Signals
- Hammer, Inverted Hammer, DragonFly Doji, Hanging Man, Shooting Star, Gravestone Doji, Kicker, Engulfing, Harami, Piercing Line, Dark Cloud Cover, Morning Star, Three White Soldiers, Three Line Strike, Three Outside, Three Inside, Evening Star, Three Black Crows
- Flexible options to filter and isolate which patterns to trade
The CandleStix software is best used by selecting only the candle patterns that you want to trade and using the software to tell you exactly when a pattern occurs. A signal arrow is displayed right on the signal bar so you know exactly where to enter and what direction to trade. The signals are equally valid for Trend or Reversal trading. Using a higher timeframe directional bias and trading at areas of interest will keep you on the right side of the market and provide more follow through on your trade setups.
- Stops traders from second guessing whether a valid candle pattern has occurred
- Stops traders from forgetting what all the different candle patterns mean
- Stop traders from missing out on candle pattern setups because it is just too difficult to learn
- Stops traders from missing out on scalp trades because the markets are just too fast
- Stops traders from second guessing which direction to trade